Are you ready to unleash your potential? It takes all kinds of people, with all kinds of talents, to make Wakefern the successful company that it is. From procurement and merchandising to warehousing and transportation, Wakefern is looking for prospective associates who demonstrate a true commitment to customer service and who exemplify the company’s core values of integrity, innovation and teamwork. Watch the video below to see some of the exciting careers available at Wakefern.
Each summer, Wakefern offers more than 80 paid internship positions within our procurement, logistics and service divisions to provide students with a rewarding, hands-on and resume-building work experience. Click here to learn more.
- Click here to apply to our 2020 Summer Internship positions. COMING SOON!
Wakefern Food Corp. offers its associates a comprehensive benefits package designed to address the diverse needs of associates and their families. From a competitive 401(k) to an integrated wellness platform that includes healthy living discounts, Wakefern’s multi-faceted benefits package is best in class. Additionally, associates are offered:
• Medical insurance
• Life insurance, including AD&D
• Long-term disability coverage
• Auto, home and pet insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Flexible spending accounts that allow employees to pay for specific medical, dental and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis
• Employee assistance programs
• Service awards
• Credit union
• Discounts on cellular phone service
• Health and wellness programs