Wakefern Food Corp. is pleased to announce the successful development of an expanded website for our non-EDI carriers. As a result of our continuous endeavor to reduce costs in the supply chain and improve our customer services with the carrier community we have developed the Internet Carrier Invoice Entry application. The Internet Carrier Invoice Entry application gives you, our carriers, the ability to:
- Enter data electronically,
- Eliminate the need to mail in invoice forms.
In this document, we are providing you with all of the details and requirements for joining and using the Wakefern Food Corp. web site. We hope that you use this opportunity to take advantage of an Internet based tool that will provide everyone with added cost savings. The requirements are a PC, Internet access, and password authorization for access. If you encounter technical issues please contact the Wakefern Help Desk at (732) 225-8095.
- A PC running Windows 95 or higher
- Note for Netscape Users This application WILL NOT work with Netscape. Wakefern strongly recommends the use of Internet Explorer.
- Note for Internet Explorer Users This application is certified to run with both Internet Explorer 5.5 and 6.0. The application is best viewed on a 1024 X 768 display.
- Note for AOL Users The AOL browser cannot access our website. To access the system, you must minimize the AOL application and open another session using your web browser Internet Explorer.
It is important that you follow all of the steps laid out in the document for a smooth and error free start-up.
SECURITY AND SYSTEM ACCESS
How can your organization access the Wakefern web page?
To access the Wakefern web page, you must first complete the Wakefern Direct Access Agreement (see Vendor Forms Page — “Agreement Regarding Direct Access — Internet Carrier Invoicing”). Make sure that you include “middle initials” in the names if applicable and submit all ten pages of the agreement.
Also provide us with an address, telephone number, email address, and fax number, to return your copy of the executed agreement. Once we have received the original signed agreement, we will assign a user ID and a password.
Return the “Direct Access Agreement” to: Wakefern Food Corp. PO Box 7812 Edison, NJ 08818-7812 Attn: A/P – P7-125 . With a copy to: Wakefern Food Corp. 5000 Riverside Drive Keasbey, NJ 08832 Attn: James F. Watson, Esq.