Wakefern Food Corp. is a member-owned retail cooperative founded in 1946 that operates 354 stores in nine Northeastern states under five distinct banners, including ShopRite, Price Rice Marketplace, The Fresh Grocer, Dearborn Market in New Jersey, as well as the recent addition of Manhattan-based Gourmet Garage stores.
- Wakefern Foods Corp (WFC) is seeking a candidate to participate in the organizational IT transformation and company-wide strategic initiative
- Implement Pricing and Promotion business processes, Supply Chain / Procure to Pay (P2P and Order to Cash (OTC)business processes by leveraging CAR/PMR and S/4 HANA 1809.
- Participate in the design and implementation of overall Procurement solutions, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Customer Activity Repository (CAR), and other Inventory Planning related functions and capabilities, Promotion Management (PMR), Sourcing Strategy, WMS, and EDI integration, and other related functionality
- Responsible for the design of the end-to-end solution template and functional architecture in alignment with WFC’s business requirements, digital guidelines, and industry leading practices; driving solution standardization
- Support the ongoing implementation of Pricing and Promotion (PMR) in SAP S/4HANA and the SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR)
- Participate in fit/gap analysis (Solution Confirmation) of the technology solutions to determine a need for customization and enhancements (RICEFW objects)
- Define and document business requirements, configuration of PMR and Pricing, build test scripts, participate in MOCK/SIT/UAT testing, End User Training
- Scope includes working with other SAP and non-SAP systems and support any enhancements and related integrations
- Liaise with other team members, both internal and external/3rd parties
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles, two full lifecycles OTC implementations preferably in a Retail and Wholesale environment
- SAP implementation experience with a focus on Pricing (SAP pricing conditions, pricing at multiple levels – store, store group, and organization level) and Promotions (retail reduction, loyalty card, eCommerce, promotions across different store banners and store groups, discount amount off, discount percent off, buy one get one, bonus buys, customer-specific coupons, etc.)
- Knowledge of UDF topics – modeling and forecasting techniques using promotions management; SAP S/4 HANA and F&R integration
- Experience with cross-functional integration with POS, Forecasting, Advertising, and Master Data
- Conversant designing and supporting inbound and outbound interfaces using IDOCs, BAPI, API, ZCO Adapter, and other methods
- Two end-to-end the full cycle implementations of PMR or other planning systems
Other Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in areas of Business Information, Information technology, Engineering, or other alternative education in support of requirements
- Strong understanding of SAP Retail solution portfolio and product strategy
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others
- Experience in configuring, testing, supporting SAP OTC, P2P, IM processes and functionality
- Experience with SAP Activate/ Agile Methodology
Wakefern Food Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve.