Wakefern Food Corp. is a member-owned retail cooperative founded in 1946 that operates 354 stores in nine Northeastern states under five distinct banners, including ShopRite, Price Rice Marketplace, The Fresh Grocer, Dearborn Market in New Jersey, as well as the recent addition of Manhattan-based Gourmet Garage stores.
- Wakefern Foods Corp (WFC) is seeking a candidate to participate in the organizational IT transformation and company-wide strategic initiative
- Implement Forecast and Replenishment (F&R), Supply Chain / Procure to Pay business processes by leveraging S/4 HANA 1809.
- Participate in the design and implementation of overall Procurement solutions, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Customer Activity Repository (CAR) and other Inventory Planning related functions and capabilities, Promotion Management (PMR), Sourcing Strategy, WMS and EDI integration and other related functionality
- Responsible for the design of the end-to-end solution template and functional architecture in alignment with WFC’s business requirements, Digital Guidelines, and Industry Leading practices; drives solution standardization
- Participate in fit/gap analysis (Solution Confirmation) of the technology solutions to determine a need for customization and enhancements (RICEFW objects)
- Define and document business requirements, configuration of UDF and F&R, build test scripts, participate in MOCK/SIT/UAT testing, End User Training
- Scope includes working with other SAP and non-SAP systems and support any enhancements and related integrations
- Liaise with other team members, both internal and external/3rd parties
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles, two full lifecycles implementations preferably in a Retail and Wholesale environment
- Knowledge of modeling and forecasting techniques
- Other planning tools and methodologies: DC inventory planning, net requirements planning, MRP, Logistics planning, Assortment planning, Merchandise planning, etc.
- Conversant designing and supporting inbound and outbound interfaces
Other Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in areas of Business Information, Information technology, Engineering, or other alternative education in support of requirements
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others
Wakefern Food Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve.