Wakefern Food Corp is a leader in the Grocery industry. We’re proud of our 4.1 Glassdoor rating. At Wakefern Food Corp., 26% of our population has been with us for at least 25 years! Why? Because we care about our people and understand that they are our greatest asset. We offer career development & growth opportunities and have been selected as one of NJBIZ magazine’s 2011 and 2012 Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Want to work for a company you’ll love? Come join us!
We are looking to hire a talented Inventory Control Clerk. As a member of the Logistics Division, you will be responsible for performing all administrative functions, including daily cycle counts, inventory adjustments, verifications of receiving, over/short reporting, and maintaining required logs and files. Future job roles may be assigned as business needs dictates. *Split Work Week (Any 5 out of 7) – Workweek and days off will be based upon business needs and may not contain traditional Saturday/Sunday off days.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree a plus.
- Must possess analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- PC literate with demonstrated data entry accuracy.
- Flexibility with regard to working a 5 out of 7-day schedule including; days, shifts, overtime, holidays, and 6th and 7th days.
- Well-developed oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred but not required.
Please apply through LinkedIn or you may email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “Elizabeth Inventory Control” in the subject title. We regret that only those being considered will be contacted.
Wakefern is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce reflecting the communities we serve.