Internet Vendor Contract Entry Procedures
Wakefern Food Corp. is pleased to announce the successful development of an expanded Internet Web site for our non-EDI vendors. As a result of our continuous endeavor to reduce costs in the supply chain and improve our customer services with the vendor community we have developed the “Internet Vendor Contract Entry” application. The Internet Vendor Contract Entry application gives you, our vendors, the ability to:
- Enter data electronically
- Eliminate the need to key in contract forms.
In this document, we are providing you with all of the details and requirements for joining and using the Wakefern Food Corp. website. We hope that you use this opportunity to take advantage of an Internet based tool that will provide everyone with added cost savings.
Please note that this documentation is a Users Manual and does not denote accountability or accounting policy. The requirements are a PC, Internet access, and password authorization for access.
If you encounter technical issues please contact the Wakefern Help Desk at 732-225-8095.
- A PC running Windows 95 or higher
- Note for Netscape Users – This application WILL NOT work with Netscape. Wakefern strongly recommends the use of Internet Explorer.
- Note for Internet Explorer Users – This application is certified to run with Internet Explorer 5.5. thru 6.0.
- Note for AOL Users – The system cannot be accessed by using the AOL browser. To access the system, you must minimize the AOL application and open another session using your web browser Internet Explorer.
It is important that you follow all of the steps laid out in the document for a smooth and error free start-up.
SECURITY AND SYSTEM ACCESS
How can your organization access the Wakefern web page?
- To access the Wakefern web page, you must first complete the Wakefern Direct Access Agreement (see Appendix #17 and #18).
- Make sure that you include “middle initials” in the names if applicable and submit all six pages of the agreement.
- Once we have received the original signed agreement, we will assign a user ID and a password.
Return the “Direct Access Agreement” to:
- Appy/Seafood Contracts Wakefern Food Corp., 505 Division Street Elizabeth, NJ 07207 Attn: Monica Anton Mail Drop: PE-206
- Nonfoods/HBC Contracts Wakefern Food Corp., 355 Davidsons Mill Road Jamesburg, NJ 08831 Attn: Chris Skyers Mail Drop: GM-203
- Meat Contracts Wakefern Food Corp., 5000 Riverside Drive Keasbey, NJ 08832 Attn: Rich Wierbiel Mail Drop: SP-202
- Specialty Grocery (Specialty, Natural and Ethnic Foods) Wakefern Food Corp., 355 Davidsons Mill Road Jamesburg, NJ 08831 Attn: Sam Stephens Mail Drop: GM-110
- Dairy Deli/Frozen Food Contracts Wakefern Food Corp., 5000 Riverside Drive Keasbey, NJ 08832 Attn: Chuck Degirarde Mail Drop: SP-203
- Grocery Contracts Wakefern Food Corp., 600 York Street Elizabeth, NJ 07207 Attn: Donna Gerba Mail Drop: YK-103