Wakefern Food Corp. is a member-owned retail cooperative founded in 1946 that operates 354 stores in nine Northeastern states under five distinct banners, including ShopRite, Price Rice Marketplace, The Fresh Grocer, Dearborn Market in New Jersey, as well as the recent addition of Manhattan-based Gourmet Garage stores.
- Wakefern Foods Corp (WFC) is seeking a candidate to participate in the organizational IT transformation and company-wide strategic initiative
- Implement Forecast and Replenishment (F&R), Supply Chain / Procure to Pay business processes by leveraging S/4 HANA 1809.
- Participate in the design and implementation of overall Procurement solutions, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Customer Activity Repository (CAR) and other Inventory Planning related functions and capabilities, Promotion Management (PMR), Sourcing Strategy, WMS and EDI integration and other related functionality
- Responsible for the design of the end-to-end solution template and functional architecture in alignment with WFC’s business requirements, Digital Guidelines, and Industry Leading practices; drives solution standardization
- Participate in fit/gap analysis (Solution Confirmation) of the technology solutions to determine a need for customization and enhancements (RICEFW objects)
- Define and document business requirements, configuration of UDF and F&R, build test scripts, participate in MOCK/SIT/UAT testing, End User Training
- Scope includes working with other SAP and non-SAP systems and support any enhancements and related integrations
- Liaise with other team members, both internal and external/3rd parties
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Well versed with the F&R functionalities like Demand Influencing Factors (DIF), the Order proposal management, F&R Processor, Exception management, Multi Echelon Replenishment, F&R master data elements, Unified Demand Forecast (UDF) integration
- Knowledge of UDF topics – modeling and forecasting techniques using promotions management; SAP S/4 HANA and F&R integration
- Other planning tools and methodologies: DC inventory planning, net requirements planning, MRP, Logistics planning, Assortment planning, Merchandise planning, etc.
- Two end-to-end the full cycle implementations of F&R or other planning systems
Other Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in areas of Business Information, Information technology, Engineering, or other alternative education in support of requirements
- Strong understanding of SAP Retail solution portfolio and product strategy
- Has been in a team lead role on a major project and has provided mentoring/leadership to others
- Experience in configuring, testing, supporting SAP OTC, P2P, IM processes and functionality
- Experience with SAP Activate/ Agile Methodology
Wakefern Food Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve.SAP Supply Chain Lead Site