Wakefern Food Corp is a leader in the Grocery industry. We’re proud of our 4.1 Glassdoor rating. At Wakefern Food Corp., 26% of our population has been with us for at least 25 years! Why? Because we care about our people and understand that they are our greatest asset. We offer career development & growth opportunities and have been selected as one of NJBIZ magazine’s 2011 and 2012 Best Places to Work in New Jersey. Want to work for a company you’ll love? Come join us!
We are looking to hire a talented Logistics Admin. As a member of the Logistics Operations Team, you will be responsible to perform all administrative functions including data entry for Receiving, Loading, Selection, and Replenishment as well as support the Supervisors in directing affiliated and non-affiliated associates within the General Merchandise Warehouse (7-day operation Sunday thru Saturday). *Split Work Week (Any 5 out of 7) – Workweek and days off will be based upon business needs and may not contain traditional Saturday/Sundays off.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree is a plus.
- Previous warehouse experience, receiving, shipping, selection, maintenance, and inventory control or related experience preferred.
- PC literate with demonstrated data entry accuracy.
- Knowledge of Wakefern Management Systems is a plus.
- Flexibility with regard to work schedule: overtime, shifts, holidays, and 6th & 7th days.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
Please apply through LinkedIn or you may email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note “GM Logistics Admin” in the subject title. We regret that only those being considered will be contacted.
Wakefern is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce reflecting the communities we serve.Logistics Administrator Site